FSSC 22000 is a GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) benchmarked food safety certification scheme used by food processors & manufacturers to food packaging material manufacturing. With the publication of new edition of ISO 22000 in 2018, FSSC has made some latest updates to its existing version and will be releasing the 5th version of the FSSC 22000 scheme in May 2019.
Join us for an insightful interactive free webinar on Thursday, 18th April at 4:30pm AEDT to understand the relevance of the standard for your organization and the impact on you with the latest updates and upcoming version change.
Join us for an insights-filled webinar where our expert will cover:
- Why is FSSC important for any organization
- GFSI Benchmarking Findings & Action Plan
- Latest changes to v4.1 and the additional requirements
- Requirements for the FSSC 22000 V5 upgrade process
Who should attend:
- Food safety Managers / Leaders
- Head of Quality and Food safety
- Food consultants
- Stakeholders in any Food business
Your Speaker: Sujitkumar Nair
Sujit is an experienced food safety professional with more than 20 years of technical expertise in dairy & beverages sector. He is a food safety and a quality management system Lead Auditor, an accomplished management systems trainer with experience in food safety training module development.