This course is for Environmental Management System (EMS) Auditors or Lead Auditors who want to upgrade their knowledge in line with ISO 14001:2015. Gain a detailed understanding of the changes in the revised standard, how they may impact an organisation, and how to audit the new and changed requirements effectively.
This course is for you if:
- You are a second or third party environmental management systems auditor wishing to build on your existing external auditing experience.
- You are a second or third party environmental management systems auditor wanting to learn about ISO 14001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You are a second or third party auditor working for an organization that is certified to ISO 14001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
- You are an IRCA registered auditor seeking re-registration to IRCA’s ISO 14001:2015 auditor certification scheme.
You will learn:
- The structure of a generic management system based on Annex SL and the implications of this from an audit perspective.
- The requirements for understanding the organization and its context and how they may be audited.
- The new and enhanced requirements for leadership and how they may be audited.
- The requirements for determining and addressing risks and opportunities and how they may be audited.
- The new requirements concerning process thinking and how they may be audited.
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 14001:2015.
Your future development:
- LRQA business improvement courses.
- LRQA Auditor Conversion courses for QMS