You need this course if
- You are a management systems manager and/or management representative responsible for managing the transition from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018
- You wish to learn about the potential impact of ISO 45001:2018 on your existing occupational health and safety management system
You will learn
- The concepts and requirements defined in ISO 45001:2018 and how they differ from OHSAS 18001:2007.
- What needs to be revised in your current occupational health and safety management system and how it may be addressed.
- The significance of organisational context and adopting a risks and opportunities approach to occupational health and safety management.
- Process management principles.
- Documented information requirements.
- LRQA’s expectations when assessing for ISO 45001:2018.
- How to help your organisation through the transition.
You will need
- Knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007
- Experience of implementing or maintaining an occupational health and safety management system
Your future development
- ISO 45001:2018 for Internal Auditors.
- ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Transition.
- ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor
- Any of LRQA’s Business Improvement courses.
In-company Course Delivery
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations that have an occupational health and safety management system and who have more than five people with responsibility for co-ordinating the transition of their management system from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018.